Veronika M. Simon
Brief introduction of Cserhát-Munkácsy-award-winning KUNST MEISTER (Salzburg) artist's activity:
- She thinks in series, and she has nearly 20 under development series of paintings (traditional crafts, famous people, meditative images, etc.).
- So far she has had 700 individual exhibitions in every county town and in almost every big city of Hungary. In addition to this, she represented herself in bigger cities of 18 countries, such as Vienna, Pozsony, Kolozsvar, Paris, London, New York, Köln, Basel, Cairo, Simferopol, Nagyvarad, Beregszasz, Los Angeles, Kiev, etc.
- Approximately 550 paintings of hers were placed in almost 230 public institutions, across 18 countries (i.e. Vatican, in the Parliament of Budapest, National Gallery, in the Governor's Office of New York, Museum of Fine Arts in Crimea) and more then 10 paintings of high altar are also significant among her work.
- 170 volumes were illustrated within Hungary and beyond borders.
- Since the year of 2000, she teaches paintings with the method of "SMV Special Method Version" within the course of "SMV 2000 Festőtanoda" which painting study hall is managed by her.
- She already guided 40 artist camps in Hungary and in Slovakia.
- Artistic director of The National Cserhat Batsányi of Artists Circle, She is the head of The National Tancsics Circle of Artists Paint Branch, She is the Curator and founding member of International Art Cicrle of Székesfehérvár.
- The historical Saint Lazarus Military and Hospitaller Order of Knights Commander of Arts Ambassador.
- The St. Lawrence Brindisi Mori Art Wine Ambassador and Honorary Member of 5 other Wine orders.
-She appears in many lexicons: i.e. in Who is who" of Székesfehérvár and county of Veszprém, Pocket Encyclopedia of European Art, Edited by the Swiss national "Who is who" and Teacher Encyclopedia. Moreover, she was invited to participate in the global lexicon of SAUR for appearances as well.
The exhibited paintings can be purchased!
Contact:Tel./Fax: +36-22-340-346 / Mobil: +36-20-661-33-71